help get someone a free wedding

osiriskidd

Reaction score
long shot. but someone's sister on a local forums is mine is trying to get a free wedding.

"Hey everyone, I come and go with my post whoring in whoreslounge and such,but as all know know the power of the internet that could potentially help my sister out. You see, she's had it pretty rough for kind of a long time - without going into too many details, life has thrown some big wrenches at her. Right now she's a stay-at-home single mother, struggling to keep everything going while staying positive. She's been in love with a great guy for a long time, when they met in early high school. He moved, they kept in touch, and then he came back a year ago. They found a house they can afford, moved in, and want to make everything official by getting married. However, finances aren't allowing them to make that move.

That's where my post comes in. A local radio station to her, KDWB, has a contest each year: Based on votes, one couple will get a free wedding from Chapel of Love and The Mall of America. This is the first time I've ever heard of something like this. When I DID figure it was real, I figured the best chance was IA, with the post whores! I'll probably post this also on some other sites I'm on, and tell as many people by word of mouth. My family means everything to me and I want her to have this very bad. It would mean so much to them - and our entire family - if they were picked as #1 and got the grand prize.

If you'd like to see pics, read more, or just get a better idea of who my sister and her fiance are, go to http://www.connect.kdwb.com/foreverinlove

This is the site for voting - Their names are Becky and Ethan: http://kdwb.com/pages/dave.html?fee...article=3170658

"

thanks if you vote. don't worry if you don't. i just felt it was a noble thing for him to do, and wanted to see if people on other forums would help out.

nexTOme

Reaction score
i voted for them too....

but this kind of stuff always masked me think for abit.....:coffee:
you know....what if the story isnt true....? like what if they are able to have wedding of their own, but just cuz they wanted free wedding, they posted that online?

seems like they are winning by 68 votes......

Back