mid-atlantic 2012 summatime bbq planning thread

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
we're slaking this year guys. its already may and we haven't even mentioned a meet. here's the deal I say we do a BBQ since we all love food, especially when paul cooks. I was thinking maybe do it in july mainly cause I've got hyperfest and forumla drift nj going on in june and I probably won't wanna do anything else on my days off. I'm good for any sunday in july though, so that gives us five days to choose from. lets get this **** rolling guys.

When: Sunday July 1st

Where: TBA

What: BBQ and shenanigans (as usual) probably go somewhere for pics after like always.

Rules: don't be dumb and do **** that will get us kicked out of wherever we decide to have this. If we do it at one of the state parks then there will be no alcohol either.

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
I'll be unavailable from like July 7th through 21st... going to the beach with the fam. Otherwise I'd be down to meet up. The whip should have some new paint by then so I'll be eager to show it off :D

greekpizza

Reaction score
Uhm first week of july? And Ill have a lot to show u all. ..........g23. Shhhh

Shadow1

Reaction score
Haha. I normally host a Mid-Atlantic meet every year. This is actually the 1st year I haven't had one. I wouldn't mind gifting up this one. Just lmk a date.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
so like july 1st for you guys? that works for me if so. Just gotta wait to hear from our regular meet attendees and see what they all wanna do. you new guys will love our meets hahahaha

greekpizza

Reaction score
yes midatlantic meets are the best!! its like a family barbacue but we all have tuned accords. :driving::crazyrun:

Back