freSH4dr's ride

FreSH4dr

Reaction score
UPDATE 2/27/14
Ok did some work to my baby got the fitment pretty much were u want it now , im in love with her all over again lol. Ended up going with the yonaka motorsport one-piece coilovers for a super deal and i couldnt find anyone else with them yet do i figured i be a Guinea pig.the specs are identical ff1's and they ride just like ff1. Also did the CL type S RSB i had in the garage for a year, it rides so good now.

Wheels are 17x9 +30 offset, Bbs/enkie 92 knockoffs, stretched with 205/40's

Hey guys got a new iphone so my camera game is on point lol. Did a lil work on the accord, i got tired of the ksports in front too soft. Got a set of used skunk coilovers sleeves from my cuzin and fabbed em to fit my setup. Ride is way more stiff up front a lot better.i have it raised a lil up front due to my lower control arm bushings being shot. Those are getting swapped in a couple days. i got an ebay front lip and mocked it up for some pics. Its currently unpainted, and got a set of oem fogs of ebay . Took a lil trimming and monor fabbing
Of the bumper but i think i did a good job and they look good. Lemme know wat u guys think.

I KNOW I KNOW NEEDS MORE LOW IM WORKING ON IT

Hey guys. Havnt been too active on the forum in a while just don have th time anymore i thought i share my car with u guys all feedback is greatly appreciated. Its a work in progress. If u dont know its a 98 accord 4dr v6. Was stock forna very longtime . Just put on ksport lowering springs last weekend. 2.5 f 2.25 r.
securedownload-1_zps70b10781.jpg
securedownload-2_zps10c3ba09.jpg

Then i picked up a used set of acura cl-s wheels (factory chrome option) paired with new toyo proxes4 205/45/17
securedownload-4_zps25a361e8.jpg

securedownload-3_zps6264c9cb.jpg

securedownload1_zpsb1d49300.jpg

Tell me what u guys think

UPDATE: 4/8/13
i was lucky enough to find someone somewhat close by with a wrecked 03 TL-type S . i managed to snag the front upper strut bar, the rear lower sway bar with bushings, and a spare type s rim to exchange one of my bend ones. all for 100$ i think i got a good deal for em. got bored and didnt wanna have em black like everybody else. .. so i decided to spray paint em duplicolor mettalic grey, and used high temp wheel clear cloat. 3 coats paint . also a fresh as fcuk sticker under another 3 coats of clear. came out pretty good to me...
B1122255-orig_zps5e380ebe.jpg

8AB682A1-orig_zps392a6565.jpg

3A2B29ED-orig_zpsb919111b.jpg

0D2E4109-orig_zps033d94e2.jpg

7EE8B72C-orig_zps38b61706.jpg

heres after the install
806966D5-orig_zps281ac2a9.jpg

53822AC8-orig_zpsbbcc8d37.jpg

3BE8D850-orig_zps2f6ae742.jpg

pls post like or dislikes. all is appreciated.. thanksss

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Looks good. You should get after market shocks though.

And a better camera... My flip phone like 6 years ago had better image quality.

FreSH4dr

Reaction score
Looks good. You should get after market shocks though.

And a better camera... My flip phone like 6 years ago had better image quality.

Yea im ordering tokiko blues next week. Lol and it came out bad quality cuz i waas far i had to zoom

FreSH4dr

Reaction score
I really like the chrome ones. One of them is kinda bent tho due to the previous owner it shakes after 60_70 mph. I plan on getting another wheel and refinishing em again. Maybe black chrome.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The chrome wheels actually go well with the window trim.

Bit more of an aggressive drop would be good, but the wheels are a good improvement.

FreSH4dr

Reaction score
Would any body have any input on maybe cutting like a Lil bit off The rear spring . The back is just a Lil too high for my liking .if it was Justin a 1/4 inch or 1/2 lower it b perfect

Back