TL Strut tower bar (post junkyard finishing)

01SilverAccord

Reaction score
i had interest in bars ive seen at yards in the $45 range, some people wanted me to pick some up. seeing that yards usually ask around $20 for them, i bet after painting one a nice color(or custom) or doing the bare metal, im sure $60-$75 is fair

is that with shipping or without shipping??

kthung

Reaction score
Question: will this fit both the sedan and coupe?

cfox28

Reaction score
yes it will. if you look, you essentially have this minus the center bar part. they attach the same way: two bolt connections on either strut tower and then another two bolts under the trim past the windshield wipers on their respective sides

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey man, just saw this - that strut bar looks VERY good! I have the same one, the black coating is in tact on it from factory, however I am considering doing this based just on how good yours turned out! Props! :party52:

That way it will match my polished Eibach bar!

Last edited:

cfox28

Reaction score
Hey man, just saw this - that strut bar looks VERY good! I have the same one, the black coating is in tact on it from factory, however I am considering doing this based just on how good yours turned out! Props!

That way it will match my polished Eibach bar!

Yeah for sure. To get a better polished look, after the wire brush I would and sand with maybe 500 and take steps up to 2000 grit wet sand. Alcohol and compressed air to get it clean and dry and then polish it and put on clear

Gman86

Reaction score
Great DIY! Definitely going on my list of things to do!

+1 Actually reboxed and am shipping back my neuspeed bar for refund after reading this....i thought the tl bar would look tacky....boy was i wrong. Thats official as fvck.

cfox28

Reaction score
^haha thanks. I would keep it. You can have both in at the same time, and it will look great. Also I've read on hear that one bar alone there isn't much to notice, but with both in place you can really feel a difference

Back