need help translating japanese!

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
so this girl i was out with wrote me this thing and said that her bro taught her to write this, neither of us are japanese btw. and she gives it to me refusing to tell me what it means... so i said i'll ask the ppl on the forum and she said i'll make a fool of myself... i'll just ask anyways to satisfy my curiosity... :D hope it's nothing mean or bad... :confused: thanks!

S4300610.JPG

Neight

Reaction score
something about your "chinchin" being small. seriously, Anata no chinchin chisai desuyo.....LOL you have something small.Thats all i can tell from it, I;m not japanese either,but I 've taken japanese at school and it was my minor. :thumbsup:

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
:eek: something small???....oooo i think i know where she's going....how embarassing...not that she has seen anything...haha. anyone else wanna take a guess? lmao

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
hahaha it's similar, but yea i just asked a japanese friend....it's confirmed, it means "your penis is small".... how hurtful...

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
haha i had a feeling that the chinchin was a DCCCKK hahaha but wasn;t 100% sure, at least I got the rest of the message.... :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl:

self ownage.... she prob knew u were gonna post it on here jk jk

Back