Wheel Fitment Thread

99accord boi

Reaction score
Help me out guys I want to go with 18x9.5 +15 on gc sleeves and koni yellows.... I have rolled my fenders and relocated bumper tab enough for my current wheels (18x8 +35) to fit........

I need help with tire size on on my future setup and also tips on fender work if I'm goin to have to do any??? Looking for tips/opinions vs facts ... :peace: hope one or two of you can point me in the direction thanks?

for tire get a 215/40 and ur are going to need a pull on the fenders

4door accord02

Reaction score
For the 215/40 is it safe to stretch them out? Alot of wheel places seem to raise a flag??

With the fender pulling. What's techniques is involved exactly?

99accord boi

Reaction score
thats cuz they too scared to stretch them alot of people on here have the same tire wheel specs its the standard ha

4door accord02

Reaction score
Well as long as it's safe and tucks into the fenders better .. Am I going to have to pull on all my fenders or just the rears??? You think I could just YouTube fender pull .... Haha? I couldnt find any threads on here for pulling out fender techniques . Haha

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Well as long as it's safe and tucks into the fenders better .. Am I going to have to pull on all my fenders or just the rears??? You think I could just YouTube fender pull .... Haha? I couldnt find any threads on here for pulling out fender techniques . Haha

phone book, jack, heat gun.

4door accord02

Reaction score
Heat gun I was expecting .. Phone book for cushioning ,.. Haha this will be fun but all worth it : )

Would I have to pull my fronts tooo?

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
I don't think you even need a pull if you have 215/40s. Pm jeffpanya he's been on mb battles with those same specs in the rear.

truWarier02

Reaction score
2 questions.

1) Will a set of XXR 527's 17x8.25 fit on my coupe.

2) If I were to get tires for them that required a stretch would basic places like discount tire still mount them for me? (Gonna get some 205/45/17's)

1) EZ

2) You don't even need a stretch to fit those. Stretching on wheels that will be "sunken" defeats the purpose of stretching. Just go with 215/45 and call it a day.

4door accord02

Reaction score
Jeffiepanya was on 225/40 only cause the tires were given to him ...

As for the pulling I'm pretty sure he pulled on his front and rear fenders ..

Back