WTB: Accord headlights

NotNice

Reaction score
Looking for Some of those good ole halo projector headlights. Not looking to pay much. All I really need if the clear lenses.

capsidx

Reaction score
Looking for Some of those good ole halo projector headlights. Not looking to pay much. All I really need if the clear lenses.

I think going after new ones would be your best bet. Most of the lights I imagine wouldnt be in any kind of good shape. Most of us ( I assume) toss our old lights when we get new onces. And I keep everything lol. If someone does have them though i'm sure they'll chime in but I'm just giving you my opinion lol.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I think going after new ones would be your best bet. Most of the lights I imagine wouldnt be in any kind of good shape. Most of us ( I assume) toss our old lights when we get new onces. And I keep everything lol. If someone does have them though i'm sure they'll chime in but I'm just giving you my opinion lol.

Agreed. Most used ones are probably fogged over/hazed and not putting out very much light.
On my own Accords, I sand the lens and put a coat of clear paint on them. It seems to last longer than just polishing and waxing the lenses.

NotNice

Reaction score
Agreed. Any condition would work for me, I do the same steps with the clear coat. Just that the halo projector ones do not have lines going across.

Accordx

Reaction score
You might wanna check the Facebook 6GA buy/sell group, I believe someone's selling some right now

Back