Winter '08

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last monday when I cleaned the car...just the dirty pics, ran out of time to take ones of it clean.

I actually ripped the bumper off pulling into and out of my neighbor's driveway, not sure if I cracked the lip then or some other time before that.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Today - My dog enjoying the snowbank on the side of my neighbor's house and clearing off the a-kord.

My brother's car underneath a mountain of the white stuff.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Noo...you dont. People are stupid and tried driving in this last night and got stuck or ended up off the road b/c they forgot how to drive. 3 people got stuck trying to get up my road which has a slight incline to it. Makes me wish I had my own lifted 4x4 to tow people out.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My Dog playing and car warming up. Notice how loud my intake is just at idle. My voice sounds really weird for some reason, makes it sound like I'm 12.

lashlee

Reaction score
We got three inches here on friday night, but the accord stayed clean and shiny in the garage!!!!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you guys got raped in ohhiho...we got a dusting of lake effect on friday night, but about 3 hours south got lots more.

this is still ONLY the 4th worst winter since the 1880s :ugh:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Lol, damn you do sound young in that first one.

Greg, go out and find yourself a cheap snowmobile. It doesn't have to be running - small engines are easy as hell to fix lol. I've seen old 70s sleds sell for as cheap as $400

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha..I wish. I could've used something bigger than our lil 5hp snowblower today. That thing just didn't cut it when it gets into 3ft+ drifts.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha i like the ending of the 2nd vid..."my car sucks"

i kinda wish we had snow for just the weekends..and that it would melt before the week when i actually need to go places haha

Back