6th gen k swaped accord

Status
Not open for further replies.

td-civ

Reaction score
can i ask whats up w/ the engine detail? i know the whole "to each, his own" but :wtf1:

the ladies love it lol its just to be out there as a one off lol thats all

burberry k24 lol nice! thats definitely very different i like it designer motors ftw good luck with the build

thanks man ill be happy to have the car done for summer we will see

kn106518

Reaction score
hey dude, first of let me just say, K swap in 6GA is just going to be sick. lol

anyway. I was wondering, if you could list the price or estimate the total to do your engine swap. just the engine swap parts only. since i think everyone on this site would like to know that as well as i do.

td-civ

Reaction score
hey dude, first of let me just say, K swap in 6GA is just going to be sick. lol

anyway. I was wondering, if you could list the price or estimate the total to do your engine swap. just the engine swap parts only. since i think everyone on this site would like to know that as well as i do.

i will when i start again all the wiring is custom by me and the mounts are are getting remade to make them better the oil accord was running but i didnt have axles or a header that fit right but it did run and the custer worked too this time around it will be alot better and cleaner last one i just wanted it running lol

Accord281

Reaction score
I wish I had the time to do a project like this! Just curious, have you thought about doing a right hand drive conversion? That would be tight!

champaned_out

Reaction score
^^
he'd be better off just importing a RHD accord from japan then to go through a conversion

to the OP, looks like a great build... for sure a one of a kind project, keep us posted!, would love to see the finished results... also what kind of power are you expecting out the build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back