what shocks should I get??

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I'm dropped on stech's right now and my stock shocks are so dead that if I hit any bumps at high speeds I bounce all over the place. I want a somewhat stiff suspension I was thinkin tokico hp's but I dunno if they'll be as stiff as I want them to be.

fresh112151

Reaction score
Well I have tokico Hps and they're nice and comfortable but not really stiff. I would look at kyb gr2 (sp?) or tokico illuminas for a bit of adjustability.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
hm.. people say stocks should be fine with s techs but i guess tokico blues cant go wrong with em. :thumbsup:

finch13

Reaction score
Tokico Illuminas, KYB AGX, Koni Sports. All adjustable to a be stiff.

KYB GR2 are OEM replacement and generally not recommended for any amount of drop.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Spring rate of the S.Techs will have a big impact on ride stiffness. So you can't do too much about that...

Tokico HP's or Illuminas if you have more cash... that's my opinion. Koni's and Bilsteins are more.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ya I thought maybe the tein's were kinda soft cause even though the shocks were dead I didn't bounce on the stock springs. I don't really know anything about suspension though. I think I'm going to get the hp's and then later down the road if I wanna go lower or stiffer I'll just get some really nice coilovers........lol I can dream right?:lolhitting:

Back