ECU "Mobilizer"

Drift

Reaction score
The board that they are installing is the same one that I posted. So they do exactly what I do.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
im gonna order one, for my future plans, and test it out right away to give you guys a heads up :lolhitting:

jaron001

Reaction score
Yeah, good find. Drift, on average, how much does it cost around to get an h22 swapped in, done deal, in a 6th gen? I followed your thread a while back and some others here and there it seems to be about $3000-4000 after everything's said and done. I would definitely consider it if I could find a 2001 USDM engine so I could possibly pass inspection in 2 years.

if you have a driveway and can access a engine hoist you could DIY just send the ps line over to drift to have him fab it up and your good to go the wiring isnt all that bad either

MAR387

Reaction score
if you have a driveway and can access a engine hoist you could DIY just send the ps line over to drift to have him fab it up and your good to go the wiring isnt all that bad either

Well if I pass inspection tomorrow or Saturday, and depending if I keep my job ijn the next 6 months...I might consider an h22 before 200k miles

9450erick

Reaction score
The 99 accords have the FX01 chip. I've tried the Doctronic chip and it works perfectly. I tried it when I was swapping between my EDM Type R ECU and my OEM USDM ECU. I desoldered both immonbilizer chips and installed sockets so I could swap them around. Since my OEM ECU immobilizer already had my keys programmed, I just swapped it and I can swap my OEM chip into any OEM ECU that needs it.

I tested the FX01 chip for a friend in my ECUs and it works. If you simply desolder the immobilizer chip, the car will start if you wait 2-4 seconds in IG2 then start the car but the check engine light will go solid. May even leave you in limp mode but I couldn't confirm that as I didn't drive the car and was just testing ECUs.

yup hes right i opened the ecu 2day
has anybody sent u there computer drift

Drift

Reaction score
If they have, I have received it yet!

And before people send me their ECUs, please have the mobilizer chip already to send with it!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just ordered mine. 40 euros = $56.06 shipped. Should see it in a few days.

Mine was the Fx01

CHID0

Reaction score
gaaaaaah, i coulda used something like this 2 years ago when i did my swap.

Back