wtb f23 mounts

2eyecandy15

Reaction score
need motor and transmission mounts for my 98 sedan..all but one are shot out, anybody out there have any or know of a good reliable place to buy? oem or aftermarkt, i read on here about innovative mounts but i feel like their BS'ers
any and all help would be most apreciated:usa:

2eyecandy15

Reaction score
the only one i have thats sttill ok to use is the passenger side but iit dont have much time left. so i want to replace all of them

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
need motor and transmission mounts for my 98 sedan..all but one are shot out, anybody out there have any or know of a good reliable place to buy? oem or aftermarkt, i read on here about innovative mounts but i feel like their BS'ers
any and all help would be most apreciated:usa:

tracking says my revised set of mounts will be here tommorow so i'm going to check and see if they fit and then updating the innovative thread in the preoduct review forum. This is the first time around so well see if I have to send any mounts back or not.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I have my factory drivers side and rear mount i can sell ya for cheap..there just sitting in a box..still have not gotten a chance to change my passenger side out for my innovative one.

2eyecandy15

Reaction score
I have my factory drivers side and rear mount i can sell ya for cheap..there just sitting in a box..still have not gotten a chance to change my passenger side out for my innovative one.

are they in good condition? how much

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
ya they seem to be in good condition.came of my 99..
and idk i havnt looked up the prices honda sells them new..so what your offer with shipping?

Back