Progress RSB!

nhldogg

Reaction score
Alright so i am interested in purchasing an upgraded rear sway bar for my 98 accord v6 sedan. I know that when you replace this that you must replace the endlinks as well. I hear that the progress rsb comes with these endlinks and is the best bang for your buck. Let me know what you have for sale! Thanks!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
You don't have to replace the endlinks if they aren't bad.... I'm still using OEM endlinks. If you want a great bar for a lot cheaper, I'm using the TL bar. Just a thought.

Gl!

nhldogg

Reaction score
You don't have to replace the endlinks if they aren't bad.... I'm still using OEM endlinks. If you want a great bar for a lot cheaper, I'm using the TL bar. Just a thought.

Gl!

What is the tl bar that you are using and where do you get it?

ActNow

Reaction score
the TL bar is actually a stock RSB off of a Acura TL. I'm not sure of the year. Some one is sure to chime in with the answer.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
damn just sold mine to my friend for 100.

the best alternative to the progress bar is the TL bar. i believe it's 20mm? stock endlinks should be good enough but i went ahead and bought moogs for about 25 bucks each.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
The progress bar is great but it DOES NOT come with endlinks. The progress bar comes with bushings. Some people are able to reuse the oem endlinks, a lot of ours were so seized that the best way to do it was cut them and buy new ones. Moog is your best bet for endlinks.

nhldogg

Reaction score
Alright so 2006 TL-S Manual RSB amd new Moog endlinks would be best? I know that i can purchace the RSB from an Acura dealer but where do i go about getting the moog endlinks?

Back