FS: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled in

accordman1

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/strut bar/coil overs/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/lip for sale

Just wondering why so much?

It cost me about 1,200 new from a audio place locally. This was years ago. It also is pioneer and the audio head units are not cheap. I have had the updates on it a few years back.

nine23

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled

Not trying to bash but you can get the same unit for about $100 online new

accordman1

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled

Not trying to bash but you can get the same unit for about $100 online new

This was when the unit was brand new years ago. Also I don't know where you are looking are you sure it's the right model and navigation. I have someone locally I know going to buy it so it doesn't matter. That's why I never buy any new cell phones or electronics because they will be replaced with a better one shortly after. I am no longer into spending money on car stuff and just trying to get rid of them. I have more important stuff to spend it on such as a house.

accordman1

Reaction score

Bump prices all changed

cgaccord

Reaction score

Do u still have the H.I.D kit

jojonyc

Reaction score

Hi, what kind of HID kit is it?

Is it a retrofitted projector? Or just a pnp?

luanster

Reaction score

Do you still have the headlights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back