should I recone?

BullAccord

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should recone my 2 audiobahn aw1205n's or buy something with similar power. either 2 more 12's or a 15 and I would have a powerbass asa1500.1d powering them. give me some sub recommendations thanks. Trying to stay under $300

Last edited:

danmccormick87

Reaction score
The fact that you said they were Audiobahns means that it's pointless to recone them. Find you something new, and if you want a recommendation from me, then I'd say with that amp, go buy two Sundown Audio SA8 V2s :beer:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
The fact that you said they were Audiobahns means that it's pointless to recone them. Find you something new, and if you want a recommendation from me, then I'd say with that amp, go buy two Sundown Audio SA8 V2s :beer:

What!!!!!! ........ you done lost your mind dan audiobahns are a great brand and will hold there own agianst some of the best brands out there

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

danmccormick87

Reaction score
What!!!!!! ........ you done lost your mind dan audiobahns are a great brand and will hold there own agianst some of the best brands out there

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

I think they are garbage :rofl: All show, no go...

subs5su.jpg

^Point...

lashlee

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of reconing, unless it was a seriously expensive driver like a stroker or a Team RF sub but if you are happy with the Audiobahn's you could always look into. I think it would be a good time to upgrade, or at least try something different. I would stop by your local specialty shop and see what they have.

BullAccord

Reaction score
I think they are garbage :rofl: All show, no go...

subs5su.jpg
Definitely not mine lol

I've never been a fan of reconing, unless it was a seriously expensive driver like a stroker or a Team RF sub but if you are happy with the Audiobahn's you could always look into. I think it would be a good time to upgrade, or at least try something different. I would stop by your local specialty shop and see what they have.
I've been to a couple so far i wasn't to impressed just a bunch of low end kickers and pioneers. but i still have a few more around my way to check out.
As for reconing them its a few places about 45 min. away from me that i need to get in touch with.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
If you have money for it go with JL audio...IMO audiobahns are great tho

pinoy209

Reaction score
come get at me if ur interested in custom woofers. i can make them in all sizes 8 10 12 15 18 and 21. from daily to monster SPL.

Back