604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

DBO867

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS Ride thread (H22a/5spd swap *in progress*)

I never knew the 7g rear seat would fit! Would the front bolt up too? If yes, im about to make a trip to the local pick a part soon haha

604ACCORD

Reaction score

They fit I just haven't figured out the bottom part yet the tabs don't line up so it just basically sits there and then there is the side gap. You can also use TSX which are perforated and look way nicer I'm trying to find some to go with the RSX ones. Still waiting for my seat drivers to come back so I can install that too..

DBO867

Reaction score

They fit I just haven't figured out the bottom part yet the tabs don't line up so it just basically sits there and then there is the side gap. You can also use TSX which are perforated and look way nicer I'm trying to find some to go with the RSX ones. Still waiting for my seat drivers to come back so I can install that too..

Man thank you, you just open up a whole lot more options for me. To think, i was gon stick with the ugly tan fabric in my car haha

604ACCORD

Reaction score

No worries man they gonna look way better what I wanted to do was get the oem side pieces wrapped in black leather so it looks perfect I'll figure out what to do for the bottom piece and post it up for ya

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Got my new lug nuts, the sun was out so I felt I should test fit the new rims here is the outcome..

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan (H22a/5spd swap *in progress*)

Got my front lip it's not the one I really wanted but I'm still happy with the turn out. There's not a lot of choices for the 01/02 coupe bumper other than oem or mugen. It's not fully installed yet it's just sitting on there.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Cleaned up the interior today so I took some pics.. I'm going to get some sem interior paint (black) and 2 tone the doors and paint some interior pieces.

Roadrage

Reaction score

looking clean man......so jealous but at the same time happy for ya.

Back