*new question* Function and Form coilover question

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: Function and Form coilover questions

Thats still way lower than i am now haha.

And thanks for clearing up my questions guys.

I gotta say im pretty damn excited for these things.

lol i just got mines as well. Few setbacks but i got them cleaned, put on sum anti seize, and theyre ready for install along with new 17x9.5 Grids and new tires. Christmas came early this year lol. Good look bro, lets see another SSM slammed :beer:

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
If you are buying F2s you do not need to do that. If you are buying Teins, Apexi, or Tanabe, you do.

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Truth^

I installed them with my cousin who's a Honda mechanic, but had never worked with aftermarket suspension parts and it was still a breeze. F2s are nice and simple, you're going to love them. When I first put mine on, I just guessed on the height and when we took it off the lift it was just about sitting on the ground, no finger gap all the way around. After scraping the whole way home, I raised it up the next day, and by myself it only took like 15 mins.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Oh ill be slamming it. Thanks for answering the questions guys! Hopefully late next week/early following week ill be getting em on. Pics will be updated in here and members ride obv.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Welcome back from vacation. But i'm sitll waiting on NVA-AV6 to squeeze me in... he's working on two builds at this moment.......

Back