Finally sunshine again (and possibly LEDs) :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car looks great Tyler. Only thing I can think of that may look good would be a lip spoiler on the trunk. But not sure if that would take away from the clean look you have. I like how you removed the rear plate for the photos, good idea.

You have made me think twice about the LED interior. I never thought it looked good to have cool light with a tan interior...tan leather just doesn't bathe in cool light the way charcoal or black interiors do. But it looks like you went with a pure white (5000k) instead of a cool white (6000k), is that right? I like the way yours looks, nice job.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah I'm still up in the air about any kind of lip spoiler. If I did it would have to be a tiny one. Even then people would probably be telling me to get a rear window visor as well, and I'm still sorting out getting new wheels by next summer. :lawl:

the only colors these ones came in was a 5000k looking one (almost positive they call it pure white for every bulb, I think one was labeled natural white), and I highly prefer that to anything blue.

they match the 5000k kit in my headlights perfectly too. I forgot to turn the headlights on for the night pics, but it definitely matches up so all the lights follow a theme now.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I got them from www.superbrightleds.com

sorry I forgot to mention it earlier, I know that guy Ratchet wanted to know too.

Your source reference, thank you for this.

I like the look. I have ben wanting to colour match all my interior lights as well with the retro.

Super bright interior lights are only hard when you have to look in any of the mirrors.

001Stunna

Reaction score

tyler, thats the dome light led turned on only, map lights, door lights and visor lights are all off except the last pic where the door is open

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Car looks great man. I got so sick of white on white (big in the early 2000's when I really got into modding cars). It's nice to see it done well. I think a small lip spoiler would look great. Then your car would be absolutely perfect.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Super bright interior lights are only hard when you have to look in any of the mirrors.
which mirrors did you mean Derek, the visor ones?

because if anything they vastly improved any passenger's ability to check themself/do makeup/w.e :lawl:

if you meant just using the regular mirrors at night, I'll give anyone distracting me with them a stern finger wag until it's safe to do their thing :lawl:
mmmmm the white lit interior looks great
I know, it's so much better looking now :)
tyler, thats the dome light led turned on only, map lights, door lights and visor lights are all off except the last pic where the door is open

yeah that says a lot when you think that I had to have my dome light and the map lights on just to get that same output from that first pic you took :lawl:

Car looks great man. I got so sick of white on white (big in the early 2000's when I really got into modding cars). It's nice to see it done well. I think a small lip spoiler would look great. Then your car would be absolutely perfect.

if you and Chris are both suggesting it, I think I should look into a small one this week then. I mean I do agree, it would be another small thing that could add to everything else.

I didn't even know what I was going to do when I started collecting parts, and when I decided to get these wheels I figured I might as well base it all around the color scheme I've set up. So don't be surprised if my next wheels don't break with tradition here :lawl:

and I've seen what you mean before too, about not really digging white on white. People go that route, then things get chipped or they don't keep the car clean...or god forbid they buy the cheapest wheels ever and just paint them white to call it a day, and then you look at the whole picture and see things here and there they should have done differently from the beginning.

it's not easy going down that road once you decide to stick with it I guess.

Back