What'd you do to your accord today?

chaby_91

Reaction score
use an old pad with ajustable pliers. much faster than c clamp. better feel for bad caliper too

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Quit on my 02 v6 after blowing the trans for the third time in my ownership at 254k.
Picked up my second 6th gen the other day, another black coupe, but this time with the f23 and 5 speed.
Spent the day trying to get the radiator fans running. Determined the driver side fan needs to be replaced and possibly the ect sensor, does anybody have a part number?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
failed at replacing my front rotors sense i realized i don't have a dual piston brake compressor :shakehead:

Surprisingly I was able to compress my BBK caliper pistons with my hands.

You must be a youngin lol. C clamp method has always been around but now being replaced with big flathead between pad and use rotor as leverage. Much quicker. I stopped the c clamp about 5 years ago but still have it just in case!

You should never use the rotor as leverage

DizzyP

Reaction score
Went to work on rad fluid leak but car has no leaks whether cold or hot, facing front it or backing in on driveway. It was dripping like mad dog foaming at the mouth (see what I did there?) before engine warmed up or cold engine a few days ago. And I even checked the fluid levels and it full. I think my car has become self aware and is able to repair itself. I am still considering draining some coolant to make space for Bars Leaks Stop Leak. What say you?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bought a replacement today, old one died. Am I the only one that still buys these things? :lawl:

4175si0HgwL.jpg

Back