*LIMITED TIME* Progress RSB $120 + shipping

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Guys, it doesn't come with the "PROGRESS" plaque. Instead there's a sticker that you can apply to the bar. or not. :lawl:

Its all above your exhaust hangers, so it won't bother ground clearance at all.

and YES, THE RSB IS MADE FOR THE TL, BUT FITS ALL 6TH GEN ACCORDS.

:run:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
o_O

so it doesn't come with that bronze/gold piece that hangs down and says progress?

because that would be lame..

Geewiz

Reaction score
I have the Eibach FSB and RSB and haven't installed it yet (mainly because I can't get the god da&^ mo&*(# fu*&#&g endlinks to come off. the RSB is 23mm I believe so the 1mm difference is probably undetectable unless anyone has had one then the other? Or at least want to tell me how to break the endlinks off without acetylene torch? I have all new Moogs front and rear anyways.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Tyler, it definitely does not come with that. I promise you, lol.

Geewiz, dremel the endlink in half, and that you can destroy one half of it at a time to get it off. I had to in order to get my endlinks off, too.

all.i.see

Reaction score
Do aftermarket FSB on our cars really do that much? I don't really see a lot of ppl running them or a big market for them..

Geewiz

Reaction score
Do aftermarket FSB on our cars really do that much? I don't really see a lot of ppl running them or a big market for them..

I'm only replacing mine because alignment shop said I should so instead of having them order me OEM, I just got the front and rear combo from Eibach.

And GoldnKnight, thanks, I don't have one yet but been meaning to get one.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It worked earlier today. Guess that was the cutoff. $135 is still better than $180 though.

Last edited:
Back