FS: '02 4dr H23a swap for sale - $6000(neg)

Aeraun

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know its been a while since I've been on here, lots of s**t going on which is also why I'm here. I've decided to sell my car. My priorities are changing and I need some money so after a lot of thought I just think its that time. The car is '02 4dr. I've had quite a few mods, including an H23a and 5spd tranny swap. Mods are as follows:

H23a swap (approx 55k miles)
5spd tranny swap
New header
Magnaflow exhaust (deleted cat)
AEM cold air intake
TEIN Flex coliovers
17" Rox rims
APR performance rear wing
HALO projector headlights
10K HIDs
Smoked taillights
tinted windows
fog lights (installed but wiring was disconnected during swap)

The chassis has just under 20k miles on it with engine having approx 55k. Somethings can be tweaked but overall car runs great. Had new belts, water pump, etc. put in after swap. My asking price is 6000k and is negotiable and I will take an offers into consideration. No trades. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions and/or offers. Here are some pics:

IMG_20101027_140307.jpg

IMG_20101027_140328.jpg

005JPG.jpg

IMG_20101003_100621.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'm going to recommend parting out, and if not, at the very least get another trunk.

No one is going to want to buy the car with the Airbus a380 wing on the back.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Glws.

To be honest, you should throw the OEM parts back on and change the rims. Would look much more appealing stock if you are wanting to sell.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not to say there aren’t people out there wanting to buy a modified car, but your market is considerably smaller and you may not get what you want for it.

I can understand leaving aftermarket parts on since the engine and transmission are not original and won’t be switched back anyway. But I’d swap some of the more “noticeable” parts back to OEM, then sell them separately. Either way, glws.

txiong119

Reaction score
Not to be an *** but the car does look okay,except the wing,wheels,tinted taillights and foglights...they arent my taste...headlights r ok but I prefer a retrofit instead...glws

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
OOOooo... i might want another 6thgen...

let me see what my family will say about this, i can fly out there and drive it home,

how is the emission? cuz u got cat delete, can u pass?

u say frame only has 20k mi? that low? really? or its a typo and its actually 200k?

i can see potential in my hand :) and a couple of extra 1g or so...

Aeraun

Reaction score
OOOooo... i might want another 6thgen...

let me see what my family will say about this, i can fly out there and drive it home,

how is the emission? cuz u got cat delete, can u pass?

u say frame only has 20k mi? that low? really? or its a typo and its actually 200k?

i can see potential in my hand :) and a couple of extra 1g or so...

No typo. less than 20k miles on chassis. Car was not driven much due to my going to school in brooklyn. Previous owner was my grandfather and he hardly went anywhere.

As for everyone else, I understand I get s**t for my setup, which is one reason why I stopped coming on here since I can't get any serious feedback except take that wing off moron. I appreciate you guys checking it out, but this is my ride and how I wanted it. Unfortunately I'm in a different situation now and need to sell. I don't have all the OEM parts on account that my stock rims were stolen and I'm not dropping more cash to pop a new trunk on. Anyway, I would appreciate if anyone of you guys are really interested, or know someone who is, that you'd keep me in mind. I'm kind of anxious to sell her simply because I want to get it over with in a quick shot to reduce the pain, like a band-aid, and before I decide to pop a turbo on it lol. Thanks again for looking

Back