My 2001 Accord Coupe EX (56k i guess is ok)

james'99

Reaction score
NYAbCi9vTpVjo0-dVm5AAsunUsNBB9WMhB4uuZ49T0A=s643-no

Rough chop because I don't use photo shop at all.

I couldn't see the photo but was able correct the link from yours...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
New paint must feel awesome. I'd spend a little extra and get your front end clearbra'd to protect your investment.

Confused on the wheels...the black mesh ones shown are being replaced?

DaveNole

Reaction score
New paint must feel awesome. I'd spend a little extra and get your front end clearbra'd to protect your investment.

Confused on the wheels...the black mesh ones shown are being replaced?
I'm getting five lug parts together and I'm going to get gram lights these are for the summer... 17x9 +20 215/45/17 can I dump this car on natural camber? Or will it rub? Ecostyles is running a similar set up but isn't dumped. Just a thought I was looking for a clear bra do you know any good vendors?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm getting five lug parts together and I'm going to get gram lights these are for the summer... 17x9 +20 215/45/17 can I dump this car on natural camber? Or will it rub? Ecostyles is running a similar set up but isn't dumped. Just a thought I was looking for a clear bra do you know any good vendors?

Sorry I missed this. If you still want to clearbra, I had 3M Ventureshield applied to my front lip. I used 3M Paint Defender on my side underspoilers but it's not as good. Any body shop or other specialty shop should be able to apply it for you.

Looks like you have the wheel fitment figured out.

Back