Transmission cooler DIY installation Four cylinder F23A

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
That's an option too thanks! I just always thought our cars were only meant for Honda ATF trans fluid only.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
8vtgue.jpg

Finally got time to install it this afternoon. Haven't really noticed much difference in shifting yet.. Only problems I ran into was 1. I couldn't get those damn hoses as far in to the cooler and radiator/transmission lines as I wanted to, and 2. that brass valve is still pointing to the passenger side, its nut was so rusted and what not I didn't wanna attempt to loosen is to turn the valve 180 degrees facing the drivers side & the top hose from the cooler. (I was running out of daylight too..)

Last edited:

Velaz009

Reaction score
Okay so I am still lost here so you dont touch the lines going directly into the tranny you simply remove the ones going into the radiator and move them into the tranny cooler??? Sorry

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Can anyone clarify on how to install this. I'm kinda confused on what hose to reroute and what not to use. Bump this thread back up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Installed my trans cooler over the weekend. Tutorial kinda got me confused but after figuring it out I got the hang of it. Yes it'd crooked but it works.

2ba884a078bd5a6a4ec4f5f3399b9d08.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back