Sedan bumper on a coupe

sd2000av6

Reaction score
well, to start off i really like the ww front lip for the 6th gen sedans. and i was wondering how the sedan bumper with the ww lip would look on a coupe. has anyone tried this or seen it. does it look right or does it look odd/off?

thanks in advance for any input.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
u can do it, but there are some small mods with the bumper. I think the hood gap is different I heard. But its possible and not a terribly difficult task. I really like your bumper on your coupe. We can do a trade if u want. My car is black. No cracks. Needs to be painted tho to match ur car. I live in Ptld. Oregon

nexTOme

Reaction score
bumper swap was covered in so many threads.....please search.

it involves hood swap as well if you dont want to have gap between hood and bumper

MikeyMike

Reaction score
thats different lol.... everyone always wants the coupe bumper.. 1st time i've seen a coupe who wants the sedan

pattywak

Reaction score
I actually have been considering this, but figured since no one seems to have done it it must not be a good idea.
I really do like the WW Touring lip for the sedans...the coupse only get the mugen and type r lips which I don't really like that much.
Good luck with this! If you do end up doing it tell me how it goes and I may follow soon.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, it can be done. the coupe hood is slightly longer than the sedan one. so when you put the sedan bumper on the coupe, with still the coupe hood, theyll hit, and might no line up 100%

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it's teh opposite of teh sedan-coupe conversion... just change the hood, bumper and bumper reinforcement bar

indowanksta88

Reaction score
yea someone on v6p has done it before. here are a few quick pics:

2eapgsn.jpg

2u5z5zo.jpg

his username is NokBlue

lwlba

Reaction score
looks sexy as ****. but he needs the sides and rear too.. lol

Back