17" steelies?

finch13

Reaction score
I was on a steelie binge and searched and searched and search and came up with nothing reasonable.

There are a lot of dirt oval racing companies that will custom make wheels cheap, but they aren't DOT approved (steel is too thin, it's like .018 vs. .016 steel). I had found some 16" 4-luggers in the correct offset for about $115-130/wheel.

SpinWerkes makes wheels, but they're expensive as hell and I don't think they're 17"

I think a 5-lug swap would open a ton of doors, a TON. I think Crown Vic, specifically Police Interceptor wheels are 17" and 5x114.3mm, but I'm sure the offset would be way off.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I was on a steelie binge and searched and searched and search and came up with nothing reasonable.

There are a lot of dirt oval racing companies that will custom make wheels cheap, but they aren't DOT approved (steel is too thin, it's like .018 vs. .016 steel). I had found some 16" 4-luggers in the correct offset for about $115-130/wheel.

SpinWerkes makes wheels, but they're expensive as hell and I don't think they're 17"

I think a 5-lug swap would open a ton of doors, a TON. I think Crown Vic, specifically Police Interceptor wheels are 17" and 5x114.3mm, but I'm sure the offset would be way off.
I has 5 lug lol v6.. I got money for some rims, I'm just wanting something different. I was thinking BBS RS's in 17, but if I could find steelies I would do it.

finch13

Reaction score
Well there's 2 ends of the spectrum...

My prime suspect for steel wheels would be minivans and light SUVs, those still come with steelies. Time to google lug patterns.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i wish diamond racing had 17 inch steelies, i would be ALL OVER THEM

actually, they do, im sorry... check them out

nyknick1015

Reaction score
if i know what he is thinkin, i think he wants like Steel Wheels, liek the ones that are under hubcaps, not like honda oem wheels or anything like that

Back