Snap On CTS 561 Cordless screwdriver/gun

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
I had posted this on my local craigslist & figure I would also share it here too. here is what i had posted:

This ad is for a Snap On brand power cordless screwdriver/gun. This thing is a lifesaver and is a must have for the do it yourselfer. The model number on the gun is the CTS 561. This thing makes life a whole lot easier, and is more powerful and reliable than the Junk that you would get from Target or Walmart. The unit comes with the charger and 2 batteries. I will also include an attachment kit made by Irwin. In the attachment kit is different bits for different sized screw heads. It also has attachments for Torx bits. I have included a link so you can see pictures of the screwgun and accessory attachments. The link is to a bunch of things I am selling, but you can scroll through to see pictures of the screwgun. You can purchase this tool from snap on for $150 and pay another $50 for the attachment kit, or you can purchase this one for cheaper. Unfortunately, I do not have the carrying case.
http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/for sale items/?start=all
Here is some information from the manufacturer:
Description:
Includes CTS561 Screwdriver, two removable battery packs (CTB5172), charger (CTC572).
Features:
• Ideal for restricted access applications.
• Fits in pocket.
• Auto spindle lock for use in manual applications.
• 1/4" Quick change chuck.
• Pistol grip style handle for ease of use and extra comfort.
• Removable batteries.
• Rocker style Forward/Reverse toggle switch.
• Can drive 35 #10 screws per charge.
• 55 minute battery charge.
• Includes CTC572 Charger and two CTB5172 batteries
• CTLED561 Flashlight also available.
Please scammers don t waste my time by saying you’re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you’re a real person that isn’t just wasting my time. I will either call or just continue answering questions through emails if I know you’re really interested. I am not a store, so I can’t offer any kind of warranty or return, so the item is being sold as is with no warranty. Please ask questions prior to purchase.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

$125 +shipping/PayPal

Back