305S0L's 2002 Black Coupe EX

bagoon316

Reaction score
what did you do with the catalytic? looks like it is straight pipe, through the oem?? also the flange on the header side, did you get that from somewhere, or is it part of the original. thanks.

I like the ride a lot, you are in the same boat as me. kind of low miles, and drive it as a commuter. I am looking to do some basic simple mods like yours.

305S0L

Reaction score
Nice ride dude - very clean - how is that Clarion, i'm thinking about purchasing a Clarion unit

Thanks man, the Clarion MAX385VD is a good Unit. Its the first Double Din I've ever purchased and i bought it used about 2 years ago. I think the unit is almost 5 years old now. The touch screen isnt the best. It does have an optional Ipod output, but it wont charge Iphones lol. I'm considering switching to a newer unit, but it gets the job done.

what did you do with the catalytic? looks like it is straight pipe, through the oem?? also the flange on the header side, did you get that from somewhere, or is it part of the original. thanks.

I like the ride a lot, you are in the same boat as me. kind of low miles, and drive it as a commuter. I am looking to do some basic simple mods like yours.

Thank you sir and you are correct, bolt-on Magnaflow Cat right onto the stock pipe. It comes exactly how you see it out of the box. All you need is the bolts to secure it.

I replaced my oem Cat because I had the infamous P0420 CEL and it annoyed the **** out of me. Once the new cat came on, the CEL went out. :D

bagoon316

Reaction score
Ahh, I appreciate it! I was just looking those up at lunch, crazy. Thanks for the help man, and again, its a nice clean ride. Simple, does the job, yet nice and enjoyable to drive.

305S0L

Reaction score
Ahh, I appreciate it! I was just looking those up at lunch, crazy. Thanks for the help man, and again, its a nice clean ride. Simple, does the job, yet nice and enjoyable to drive.

No problem brotha, thank you!
I bought mine on ebay for around $160 shipped.

agginline86

Reaction score
very clean
like your stance and the wheels
and nice work on the steering wheel

you going with projectors for the retro? or undecided?

:GetMoney:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice clean coupe, looks great. I had a set of RH's I really liked, they were C2000's. If they had better specs I may have kept them.

I really wanted to avoid XXR's (not due to quality, but due to them being too common).

My hero.

305S0L

Reaction score
Really like those wheels, looking good

Thanks man & likewise! I really like your Mugen inspired build :happy107:

very clean

like your stance and the wheels

and nice work on the steering wheel

you going with projectors for the retro? or undecided?

:GetMoney:

Thanks for Comments! I'm considering the Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit from TRS. Less chances of me messing stuff up lol :chainsaw:

Nice clean coupe, looks great. I had a set of RH's I really liked, they were C2000's. If they had better specs I may have kept them.

My hero.

I AM NOT WORTHY :jawdrop:

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Your Accord is one of my all time faves.

Last edited:
Back