Touch of CLaS's 99 j32a2 swap coupe

changaroo

Reaction score
man thats sick! how much did that run ya?
my tranny isnt going out any time soon, but if it does in the future id look into getting this swap.

i was gonna blackhouse my headlights, but i just bought blackhoused ones from ebizzle... too lazy :p

anyways atl guys should get together sometime and do a little shoot!

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
/\/\ Dude if you want we can all get together and I can do it for all you guys... LOL, cost like 20 bucks.

I say in a couple months when most of our cars should be done.

changaroo

Reaction score
lol i blackhoused my civic lights, and they went yucky after a few years. plus i think i can sell my oem's for a bit more if they were untouched :D

i got my lip coming in this week along with the headlights, then we'll go from there!

Touch of CLaS

Reaction score
as for the swap, I found a rolled 03 cl-s in FL, bought it for 4g's then the labor was like 2800ish. lemme know when you wanna blackhouse and I'm down! Lemma know if yall wanna meet up as well

changaroo

Reaction score
^ man thats not a bad deal! maybe slightly more expensive than getting just a 6 spd conversion but now u got mo powa!

Touch of CLaS

Reaction score
yeah, I called around when my tranny was goin out and the best deal I found for the 6mt tranny with axles and all that stuff was 3400 shipped, so I was stoked to find the car for 4000. Plus now I have the cl-s seats, steering wheel, and shifter!!! God I love black perferated leather!!!!!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Totally insane coupe man - welcome. It's a dream of mine to do what you guys did, the 3.2 swap. gotta find a good deal for it and free time...

Def blackhouse those lights, and perhaps make rid of the pinstripe?

Peace!

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
yea for all the Atl guys, we should def get some shots sometime in the summer, there is slot more 6th gen accords out here than I knew of so let's get em all together

Back