Getting some cash what car to buy????

oodie

Reaction score
Many of you dont know that around year ago this time i was in the hospital with 4 fractured vertebra's in my back. 3 broken ribs and a broken collar bone. All coming from a motorcycle accident and i was out of work for 6 months Picture of bike at the bottom. Long story short a lady pulled out in front of me at a intersection. after alot of bs from the insurance company they have finally offered me some nice cash for my injuries.Now that i have a clean bill of health back riding motorcycles again. I think i am going to take this and put down on a nice house and pick up another car and save a little bit. I only have 3 in my mind i want i can't decide but i dont want a brand new car i pretty funny about what i like. So its either a G35 2dr, S2000 or a 03 and up RSX .I am looking to pay cash for it but dont want to spend no more than 24 or 25k. i love the g35s but i the honda roots are there every car 4 wheeler motorcycle i have owned have been a honda. whats should i do? o and of course my accord is going to get alot of love in this.

This is what i survived thankful every day

dscn1134rc1.jpg

dscn1135pr6.jpg

dscn1133od9.jpg

indowanksta88

Reaction score
hope youre doing better bro, but yea if it were upto me, i would probably take a g35 or a s2k. it would be a hard choice haha. i love both cars a lot

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i'd definitely take the S2K because of its a convertible and has better handling than a G35.

whatever divine spirit you believe in works in mysterious ways. glad to hear you are doing better and not letting that accident keep you down.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I'd get the G35. No hate on S2000, but I need a back seat (even if it is tiny.)
Glad to hear you are back in good health. Glad to hear the insurance company treated you right.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
I must say sweet ****, but glad your ok.

Id get a Supra... But that just IMO.

JW how much did you get?

oodie

Reaction score
I love the G35 and theres not really alot around here with anything done to them.Put some stagger fit rims on it drop it and maybe a turbo kit on it and call it a day. Thats what im leaning towards but i like the rsx and s2ks with some mods to them they are sick and would be cheaper than the g35. They amount after my lawyer gets his 33 percent should be into the 130-150k range haven't got the exact number yet. Believe it or not if i could go back to that day i would have been coming another way home. The money will not be worth it at no time. my medical bills was around 200k they are paid by the insurance company too.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
Im guessing the company the other driver was state farm?

Also what was the charge of the other driver?

Touch of CLaS

Reaction score
wow, glad you're ok, I ride too, so it sucks to see a fellow rider hurt. As for the new car, I'm in the same struggle, but I need something with a bit more room, like maybe a 04ish M3!

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
Im with Levi!

MKIV Supra or S2k.

The G35 is sexy on the outside but the interior doesnt do it for me. It feels cheap inside and doesnt make the car feel special.

The only downside on the s2k would probably how big you are. Im 5'8" and weigh 180 and feel the s2k is a little "small".

Theres plenty other cars out there if you are gonna cash it. I personally would opt for a 300zx Twin Turbo.

Back