New Wheel Color

NASOHC

Reaction score
no ur cool :D haha :roy:

Well here is a chop..hope u enjoy...

NASOHC2pink.jpg

I like what you did there! Looks very JDM.

turboputz

Reaction score
Pink just looks proper. Pink and gray/graphite is just a great combination. Let go of your homophobia and use your eyes. That just works. Some say gay, others will say hey that guys got balls to rock rims like that.

Edit: I definitely think you need a change. I like the size and style of the rims but that color just makes it all blur together. The rims actually dull and detract from the beautiful paint job.
You see so much bronze and gunmetal now, it's not going to set you off in the least.

This might sound crazy, but I think even a straight polished silver could be the right choice.
I'm sorry, but your car is too nice for flat black. Besides sleepers don't roll with 19's.

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Try it red because the only other color on ur car besides gunmetal is the red tail lights...

But i want u 2 literally paint ur wheels and then thoroughly regret it... I want to see the look on ur face if u ever do pain ur wheels pink

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Pink just looks proper. Pink and gray/graphite is just a great combination. Let go of your homophobia and use your eyes. That just works. Some say gay, others will say hey that guys got balls to rock rims like that.

Edit: I definitely think you need a change. I like the size and style of the rims but that color just makes it all blur together. The rims actually dull and detract from the beautiful paint job.
You see so much bronze and gunmetal now, it's not going to set you off in the least.

This might sound crazy, but I think even a straight polished silver could be the right choice.
I'm sorry, but your car is too nice for flat black. Besides sleepers don't roll with 19's.

No homophobia.. just the color is putridly clashing like the sound of nails on a chalkboard. I say keep it clean, choose a more subtle color, but not the typical bronze/white/black. If it's just about standing out and attracting attention, spraypaint your interior and get a huge wing with decals too. That'll be an eyeful. I don't think that's what you want.. so why the extreme/serious contrast with the rims?

I don't dig the hot pink. Why wouldn't you pick Light/dark blue? Or even a dark green? Like DEP powdercoat w clearcoat or something..? Even dark royal purple pearl would look cool I think.

Back