ATTENTION MODS!!! Yeah You Know Who This IS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
Ban me if you want on this SN, it would only show how much of a bitch you guys are... And banned me for NO REASON.

Well for shavedaccord's reason is that he couldnt take any heat. He didnt allow myself to speak and so he just banned me. HE HAD NO OTHER REASON TO BAN ME. :coffee:

FROM WILDMAN

"for any other members wondering, this member has been banned before in the past for problems, including a whole issue with someone not getting what they paid for"

Please justify in which WHO and WHAT product was not received or paid for what they "did not get".

If you look closer into the problem maybe YOU will understand the concept that the person/ problem that I had to deal with came to a conclusion. AN ACTUAL GOOD CONCLUSION.

And please point out any other problem there was.. /\/\ Go ahead and search... it was ONE problem and it was resolved in good terms.

And the funny thing is, that there have been multiple transactions on here by me to other memebers on here.

GO AHEAD AND BAN THIS SN TOO... IT WILL ONLY SHOW HOW MUCH MY TRUTH DOMINATES THE FACT THAT YOUR "MODS" KNOW NOTHING. THIS REALLY JUST GOES OUT TO SHAVEDACCORD I have no beef/problem with any other mod on here...

I vote this as a mod abusing his powers.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Hahaha, man you are one smart dude.

Yeah I remember a strut bar situation, and I believe you were also the guy trying to sell fake bride seats but trying to pass them off as real. It was enough that there was a whole thread devoted to you in Backstage about whether to ban you outright or just revoke your FS/WTB privileges.

Regardless though, the fact that you registered with a new SN when your old one was banned would have been plenty of reason for you to be banned again. We let you hang around because honestly we were all just too lazy and figured you'd wise up. Obviously that wasn't the case.

For the most part everyone on this site is pretty cool and us mods/admins never have to exercise the ability to ban people. You were given a temporary ban, but were too immature to handle the consequences of being a dick. So yeah, goodbye for good lol

Last edited:

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Shavedaccord said:
Are these all personally owned by you or are you selling these for other people?

Then you said:
/\/\ Thats a pretty ignorant question...

Any Question as to why you were banned?

And then you come back under a different SN and start sh!t

The smart thing would have been to leave well enough alone and post under whiteaccord and leave it at that.
But noooo, you have to have the last word, and get banned permanently
I'll never understand that logic

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Should of just pmed us if u had a problem...we were def. lenient in not banning you earlier..like stated above we hoped you would stop with the drama..you didn't...bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back