Black Friday 2014

Varnell

Reaction score
Post up any good deals you've seen. My plan was to build a PC this year, but after buying a 99 coupe and preparing it for a J32 swap...that's been put on hold.

Newegg normally has some good Black Friday PC deals.

Anyone know of a site that does deals on car parts?

I wouldn't mind picking up some discounted brake pads, rotors, coils, etc

Jordan_H

Reaction score
That's cool you got a v6. I really wish I had gotten a v6. But only coming in automatic had really swayed me the other way at the time. Maybe I'll do a v6 someday just because I love the 6th gen so much. I don't even care if I j32 swap as long as I manual swap it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
black friday is wayyyy too commercialized these days... it was awesome years ago, but now everyone is using the term just for the sake of using it :rolleyes:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
For ppl living in the west coast:

Fry's Electronics is not gonna post BF ads on local news papers this year. You'd have to register ur email address to get the ads electronically.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
shop online thanksgiving day if you want good deals on decent stuff. black friday is for people who want to waste 4 days sitting outside best buy for a chance at a 50" generic brand TV for $300.

thursday will have the best deals online, friday is for the unwashed peasants who don't know how to slickdeals/reddit and think 12am is a reasonable time to go shopping for cheap stuff that never sold during the rest of the year, but that they should buy it because it has a good percentage off the normal price--even though it's probably been lower at some point.

black friday is wayyyy too commercialized these days... it was awesome years ago, but now everyone is using the term just for the sake of using it :rolleyes:
:hipsterstache:

it has always been the same, don't let nostalgia skew reality.

Back