DIY 98-00 Wings West W type front Lip on a 2001 accord

CaliCG6

Reaction score
Ok guys, so i have a question. I know that we have to cut and make slots on the front lip for it to fit on the 01 accord. But its an xtremely tight fit on the bumper. Im i doing something wrong here? I know its not made for a 01 accord but from pics ive seen it seems like it fits their 01 front bumper nicely. While mine i have to majorly put in some muscle to have it wrap around the bottom bumper. Any help or advice would b great. Thanks in advance guys

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Ok guys, so i have a question. I know that we have to cut and make slots on the front lip for it to fit on the 01 accord. But its an xtremely tight fit on the bumper. Im i doing something wrong here? I know its not made for a 01 accord but from pics ive seen it seems like it fits their 01 front bumper nicely. While mine i have to majorly put in some muscle to have it wrap around the bottom bumper. Any help or advice would b great. Thanks in advance guys
Judy (JuicyAcc0rd) has the WW Lip for her 02 but I think it was specifically made for the 01-02 bumpers. You should pm her because as far as i know, they are different for a reason.

factorviii

Reaction score
There was no WW lip made for 01-02 sedan. I happen to have one that's modded for an 01-2 although I'm looking for one that fits 98-00. Here's the youtube video of the guy that made mine. Crazy how I found it on youtube haha. I've painted it white though.

If you haven't modified your lip yet send me PM I'm willing to trade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdFMlbId30s

Last edited:

CaliCG6

Reaction score
There was no WW lip made for 01-02 sedan. I happen to have one that's modded for an 01-2 although I'm looking for one that fits 98-00. Here's the youtube video of the guy that made mine. Crazy how I found it on youtube haha. I've painted it white though.

If you haven't modified your lip yet send me PM I'm willing to trade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdFMlbId30s

Dammit yah i alrdy modded lip lol. I pretty much juss cut the mid side peices but havnt gotten to the slots section. Im about to sand it off so the cut would b precise. Pm me ur number brotha ill show u some pics of it.

Sentinel

Reaction score
i had this situation as well. after an accident i told the body shop to get a 98 bumper instead of the 2001-2002 one i'm supposed to have.

Back