Roll Call: Midwest (OH, KY, TN, IN, WV, Western PA, Southern MI)

Murdaccord

Reaction score
I've never heard of West Virginia or Pennsylvania being considered part of the midwest

what do you guys consider the midwest?

the REAL midwest is: MN, WI, IL, OH, IN, MI

born and raised in wisconsin
Interested to hear what everyone else grew up calling the midwest
out here in california no one knows anything east of colorado haha

I'm in the burbs of Chicago. I agree with your REAL MIDWEST breakdown haha. I came to the thread just to say "What about IL.???" but I saw your post.

Anyways, 99 EX V6 Coupe - White on Ivory

Reaction score
Not from the Midwest, currently reside in Nashville as of a month point five ago.... Work in auto parts... Looking for new friends! I've been a member for a while, just never spoke up (not gonna lie, I've used this forum for SO much though!!!). -Stella

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Right on. Glad to see some other 6gen people in Nashville.
If you are interested there is a meet going to happen next month in Memphis and everyone is invited.

Check in the meets and events section for more details.

SigmaSparda

Reaction score
Definitely. Hopefully I'll have a majority of the work done on mine that I've got in mind. Spent the last year getting bills paid up and paying it off after being homeless for a bit after the tornadoes that came through, but now it's finally time to start sinking some money for toys.

Are there any autocross events down that way? My best friend and I are looking to travel to some events other than what we have in the Ashland/Huntington area this summer.

6genperspective

Reaction score
Near Cleveland TN. Someone totalled my perfectly set up 6th gen 2 months after completing a full swap with nearly 10k in parts. Nearly done stripping a 4th gen wagon and I intend to swap the soul of my 6th gen into the 4th gen body

New to area and would love to make new Honda friends that arent 18:karate:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
SE Michigan here (about an hour north and east of Detroit). I see a couple others are kind of close by.
I always thought the midwest was Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and maybe Iowa.:computer:

Back