Clear Headlight Lenses / Headlights (No OEM Lines)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Both of these may be long shots, but worth a trying - it always is.

ONE:

Set of Acura RL Caliper Mounting Brackets to adapt the caliper to the Accord knuckle. These are usually only custom made, and not sure if Paul (who usually makes them) still makes them or not. If I cannot get my hands on one, I will have to do the R&D myself and make one the hard way. Otherwise, I'd love to get my hands on a set for my new calipers.

Example of how these look:

TWO:

Trying to get my hands on a set of ION headlights, or lenses.

Second choice is clear lenses (NO LINES ACROSS), or a set of cheapo headlights with the clear lenses on them. I need the lenses... But if they come with lights I'll take those too.

Please let me know what you guys have!

Going to be embarking on a personal and unique retro project for the DEP Turbo...

:thumbup:

Last edited:

Ch1R

Reaction score
Re: ION Lenses/Headlights Or Clear Lenses/Headlights

You should try and get transparent blue paint and paint that ish haha. worth a shot. Goodluck with finding them though.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

You should try and get transparent blue paint and paint that ish haha. worth a shot. Goodluck with finding them though.

Thanks Ch1r haha, I don't think I will be trying the paint though.. It would be 'ill-legit', probably kill retro light output, fade/peel eventually, ruin lenses, yaddah yaddah. :eusa_doh:

I'll hold out for the real thing!

DrOwZee

Reaction score

The Ion would kill your retro output. It'll either be SUPER yellow or green. unless thats what you're going for.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Thanks Drowzee, that's a great consideration! I may compensate for the ION output interference with other temperature HID's installed in the retro and experiment. Otherwise I'd just use the ION lenses on another set of NON-retro headlights that I am also planning on having.

DrOwZee

Reaction score

Sure thing man. I still gotta experiment with the temps to get as close to white as i can. Getting pulled over for these lights are starting to get annoying.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Is this one instance where using a 55w kit would make some sense?

Back