Beginners Mini detailing kit giveaway

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 6GA. I am here to present an offer straight from the bottom of my heart, and my humble being. I want to help this forum be more involved in auto detailing, because I too once did not know anything about it, but as time went on it became my passion. Auto detailing has changed my life in many ways that it's still hard to believe how far I've come in life. I am still actively learning everyday, and I wish to give some of the knowledge back to the community. This offer includes the basic necessities every car owner should have in their arsenal, which includes car soap, glass cleaner, interior cleaner, wheel cleaner, and paint sealant to provide protection to your paint.

Just empty bottles

Car soap

Interior cleaner

Glass cleaner

Wheel/Tire cleaner

Paint sealant

Group shot

I made an extra 3 kits to giveaway because of all the interest. Now everyone's chances just increased.

Whoever is interested in trying one of these kits, leave a post saying "ME". I will randomly select 4 people and message you for shipping information. The only condition I ask of the winners is to post up your experience with these products in the "What did you do today detailing related thread". The winners will be announced one week from today on Nov, 20 11pm PST. Thanks to everyone who will participate.

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Re: Mini detailing kit giveaway

Me

Truly grateful you went out of your way to do this Lemon.
:win:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: Mini detailing kit giveaway

Me.

Have really been getting into detailing lately. Would love to learn more about it as well

Back