Tint or No Tint?????

TedMicer

Reaction score
Tint all depends on where u live at

I got tint cause I got a lot of music in my car so theifs can't see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guytv

Reaction score
I have a light tint. It not dark at all just enough to keep my arms from burning from the sun rays. Tint is a must if your stuck in LA Traffic at times :rotflmao:. But Yeah I got light tint as well as window visors. I like how it looks. At some angles when the sun hits the tint it appears to be a very light dark tint, which adds to the appearance of the car.:waytogo:

TedMicer

Reaction score
Since my car is blue and has grey interior my Tint looks darker then what it suppose to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SupraGuy

Reaction score
A word of advise, check your local laws regarding tint.

Around here, you can spraypaint the windows in the rear black for all the law cares, so long as you maintain at least 2 mirrors which show behind the car to the driver.

However, for the front doors and windshield, there is no non-factory tint allowed whatsoever. Even an extremely mild tint on the front door glass can net you a good sized ticket, and possibly an even more expensive "order to remove" which must be followed up by proof that you've removed the offending tint.

Now I'm not saying that the law makes much sense, since even clear glass can be hard to see through depending on the lighting situation inside/outside the car, but it is the law, and I would recommend that you be careful not to break it.

I like tinted glass. I like that it keeps the car cooler inside in the summer, I generally like the look, and I like that it helps conceal the contents of my car from prying eyes at night when I can't be watching the car constantly.

Just make sure that you aren't asking for a bunch of tickets. Maybe the police wouldn't bother pulling you over for tint (generally the case here) but if they pull you over for anything else at all...

Back