PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k) *J32 Update*

Here's the bad decision. BC racing Coilovers.
5bcee69af3f2ea7a67bde286ccc24fc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score

Let me know how it rides once they are on, ive been thinking of upgrading my suspension.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Well the BCs are now installed.

Also my OEM Rear Lip just got here. Now to get the whole kit painted and I'll be able to install it.

Also updated members ride page

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Thank you. The patience should of lasted like a month, not three years lol. I honestly forgot I had it. But no more rubbing at the moment
I see, haha. Well.., but man, 3 yrs is a long time for a rare parts like that tho. :rotflmao: I'm still contemplating on whether or not I should get a visor for a pretty effin long time here lol. (The only thing it pulls me off is that there will def be more added wind-noise heard from inside the cabin. Well, if you know what I mean,..) Alright, no rubbing! :burnout:

Kinda sad to see you moving on from Tein, tbh w/ you, but it's nice to see how the car get's upgraded. How do you feel like been a BC gang? Bet she's a totally different car by now haha.

I forgot.., did you get Bayson R's urethane rear lip or the OEM factory optional piece? Thought you're also getting STI's by BR, but maybe you meant that for your new side skirts??

The OP looks good. Makes me wanna re-format mine like yours haha. :)

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

I see, haha. Well.., but man, 3 yrs is a long time for a rare parts like that tho. :rotflmao: I'm still contemplating on whether or not I should get a visor for a pretty effin long time here lol. (The only thing it pulls me off is that there will def be more added wind-noise heard from inside the cabin. Well, if you know what I mean,..) Alright, no rubbing! :burnout:

Kinda sad to see you moving on from Tein, tbh w/ you, but it's nice to see how the car get's upgraded. How do you feel like been a BC gang? Bet she's a totally different car by now haha.

I forgot.., did you get Bayson R's urethane rear lip or the OEM factory optional piece? Thought you're also getting STI's by BR, but maybe you meant that for your new side skirts??

The OP looks good. Makes me wanna re-format mine like yours haha. :)

Yea, the suspension definitely got an upgrade. It doesn't ride as smooth as the Teins do, but it does hold the car better around turns, bumps, etc...

I got the BaysonR sides and the BaysonR STi splitter. I have an OEM Optional Rear Lip now. Just got to get it all painted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Hey Evan,

Congrats on the coils, what are the spring rates, and did you upgrade to Swift springs?

I looked at the BC coils as well, even got in touch with Adam about his set, but even then I wasn't 100% sure if I would go with those.

Looking at the D2 ones($$$$) as well as the F2 Type @'s with the FPS spring upgrade(14/10 or 14/12).

Back