DBO867's 1998 Accord LX 5spd

DBO867

Reaction score
honestly fell in love with my car all over again.

quick shot in front of the work spot
gwp.jpg

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
I like how just some simple color can breathe life back into a car, or in the case of white the absence of color haha.
Looking good though.

DBO867

Reaction score
I like how just some simple color can breathe life back into a car, or in the case of white the absence of color haha.
Looking good though.
I know right? haha
Damn that pearl looks so good with that night lighting
I wish you guys can see it in person, looks even better haha
That's sick man, I love it!
Thanks bro!
God damn that's clean af bro! nice work! get those wheels and tires cleaned though LOL
Thanks bro haha these wheels will be garaged soon so im not worried about it. But I think ill be taking it in for interior detail this week, if im not too lazy. Need atleast one week away from working on the car, havent really had a real day off from work because of it haha

DBO867

Reaction score
Picked up a set of 2nd gen TL-S wheels off a friend for a deal and bought some used tires that are practically new yesterday. Can definitely say it looks a lot better than the civic wheels, but I need to adjust my coilovers now. Going from 16 inch to 17 inch wheels made a difference, feels like im riding stock height again.

IMG_5614.jpg

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Man, the car looks great man. Crazy how far it has come since your wreck. If I ever need something wrapped, Ill be sure to hit you up.lol. Btw, I know where that spot is from the first picture.lol. My brother goes to UCR and I stop there to get Boba and shrimp once in a while. :lawl:

Back