Frankensteins Official Thread

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Dang 8200 is up there haha. And I thought 7500 was screaming. Glad things are shaping up for you.

capsidx

Reaction score
Dang 8200 is up there haha. And I thought 7500 was screaming. Glad things are shaping up for you.

Thanks bro. Cars hella scary. Time to upgrade the suspension so I stop doing wheelies everywhere lol. Hows the rich mans cadillac? I bet those seats come with lumbar support from jesus himself :rotflmao:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Update: ICM needs to be separated. 1 wire to the tach and the other to the ICM. So with that sorted the car started but for the life of my I could not get it out of the 4500 launch control. Ended up figuring that out as well. VSS was sending a signal to the cluster but not the ECU. Because of this the ECU never knew I was driving so it never disengaged the launch control :lawl: . Took it out this morning and that 8200 rpm scares the $hit out of me. The car pulls SO HARD. It actually scares me a bit. Few more odds and ends to take care of but for the most part it drives.

I have this weird 1.5 to 2k rpm hesitation issue which I think is because of the chipped ecu having IACV disabled. I had the same problem with my H and when I hooked it up all was well so I ordered a new chip with IACV enabled so hopefully that will resolve that issue. Other than that no leaks and pulls like a train lol
Congrats. :waytogo: It's about time. Have fun with it.:)

gabcauseican

Reaction score
Update: ICM needs to be separated. 1 wire to the tach and the other to the ICM. So with that sorted the car started but for the life of my I could not get it out of the 4500 launch control. Ended up figuring that out as well. VSS was sending a signal to the cluster but not the ECU. Because of this the ECU never knew I was driving so it never disengaged the launch control :lawl: . Took it out this morning and that 8200 rpm scares the $hit out of me. The car pulls SO HARD. It actually scares me a bit. Few more odds and ends to take care of but for the most part it drives.

I have this weird 1.5 to 2k rpm hesitation issue which I think is because of the chipped ecu having IACV disabled. I had the same problem with my H and when I hooked it up all was well so I ordered a new chip with IACV enabled so hopefully that will resolve that issue. Other than that no leaks and pulls like a train lol

Congrats bro.....bring rev up to 8500...... anything past that springs......good luck on build.....also get a wideband if you don't have 1.....helps if you knew what your motor afrs are

capsidx

Reaction score
I dont know too much about AFR. Currently not running an 02 because I have to wire one in. Thats next on my list. Right after TPS which seems to be getting better but I have this flat spot now between 2&3k rpm and it almost stalls when warm. Side note, this thing rips lol. Im scared to beat on it though because of the last motor lol

capsidx

Reaction score
Yea these hills and roads are terrible lol. This thing is wicked fast though. Im not sure if its because Im used to the H23 which was 160/155 but this one is 180/145 and I swear its twice as fast. Ill contribute that to vtec. The transmission is great but this thing goes about 60 in 1st. Probably because its a 2.0 but still. When the vtec kicks in you definitely hear and feel it. Its beautiful lol. No matter what happens to this motor im definitely putting in another one. :Jedi:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
already making plans to put in another f20b :lawl: i think we can see where this is going :lawl: ball out and buy a transmission adapter plate and swap in a f20c :deal:

capsidx

Reaction score
already making plans to put in another f20b :lawl: i think we can see where this is going :lawl: ball out and buy a transmission adapter plate and swap in a f20c :deal:

You know what. ..................Die... lol. That would be a fun swap, since this one took two months because I can only work on weekends the F20c swap should only take about 10 years or so which isnt bad :rotflmao: Do they even sell those? Why am I asking? The f20c is like 4 grand lol for that price I can get a down payment on an under powered average handling FRS :lawl: or better yet, three honda civics with spoon engines. On top of the Id still have some left for three t-66 turbos with NOS and even a MoTeC system exhaust.

Back