Frankensteins Official Thread

capsidx

Reaction score
frs's have more tq ad hp than your cars current setup, and weigh less :lawl: they also enjoy turns, unlike accords :lawl:

Wow all those stats are negligibly different. What like 10 more HP and more torque lol. Maybe like 300 less on the weight. BUILT NOT BOUGHT :lawl: I think if we dragged it would be hella close and on the track I would lose for sure but im still on factory suspension. As far as speed goes though , I say its close :shrug:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, if you want specifics, 20 more hp (25 with the 2017+ 6mt) and a whopping 7 more tq (12 with the 2017+ 6mt)...and less than 300lb weight difference :lawl: probably would be a close drag race, but the frs/brz/86 would have a better launch for sure.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Let's compare an 18 year old FWD economy passenger sedan with a 1 year old RWD sport coupe. :lawl:

capsidx

Reaction score
Hey they are close and you know it lol. Also I have launch control so thats a factor moneybags lol. I would love to see the result lol. Its just an F20b cg6 with an intake and an exhaust vs a 201X FRS. I think once VTAC KICKED IN YO!1!!1! I would be a bumper length away lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not saying there's no match there. Just personally I don't see the point of comparing performance between two cars that are not in the same classification.

Lol. A 2018 86 STARTS at more than what I paid for my ATS. And most 2017's I see are going for more as well. ;)

capsidx

Reaction score
Said the guy with a V6 with broken axles lol. I would give that J series a run for its money mr auto tragic.

capsidx

Reaction score
Not saying there's no match there. Just personally I don't see the point of comparing performance between two cars that are not in the same classification.

Lol. A 2018 86 STARTS at more than what I paid for my ATS. And most 2017's I see are going for more as well. ;)

I mean its all in good fun but just because they arent in the same class in stock form doesnt mean they cant be compared when modified into something else. I went from roughly 135 to the wheels to much more so I think its still a fair comparison. Now if he had lets say a bugatti, well now you're comparing a super car to a normal car. But compare a bugatti to a 1000 hp civic? Well not its comparing a super car against something else lol. A 1000 hp civic IMO can not be classified as an econo hatch but a fully built race car. I guess it should go by whats done to the car and how its been redesigned by the owner.

Yea its still a sedan but its got the heart of a sports car so IMO that changes the dynamic lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Let's compare an 18 year old FWD economy passenger sedan with a 1 year old RWD sport coupe. :lawl:

:lawl:

Hey they are close and you know it lol. Also I have launch control so thats a factor moneybags lol. I would love to see the result lol. Its just an F20b cg6 with an intake and an exhaust vs a 201X FRS. I think once VTAC KICKED IN YO!1!!1! I would be a bumper length away lol.

launch control huh. i have right and left feet i know how to use. oh yeah, and traction :lawl: :challenge:

you'd be better off racing a frs than a manual 86 :lawl:

Run me...I will stomp you both...[emoji23]

i'll race you. money or pinks? :deal:

Back