UPDATED: I can't believe I have to resort to this....

Honda4Life

Reaction score
if the debt is insane... try speaking to a bankruptcy attorney...

I wouldn't say "insane" like six figures that I need to sell a kidney.

But it is over a few thousand dollars...I am trying to talk to them so I can make payments right now and they said we'll call you back?!?! WTF!

So being that disability pays **** to barely keep a roof over my head I need to sell some items to help pay the bills.

I have to do whatever it take to survive!

ActNow

Reaction score
I've heard that as long as your attempting to make payments on the hospital bill they shouldn't continue to harass you to make larger payments. Your trying your best and they need to recognize that. When I've got time OP i will look through your FS photos later, see if I'm interested in something.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Bump for your cause man.

On a side note, I have still not gotten the A|X hat and HD enclosure in the mail yet. I have not gotten a tracking number from you either, it's been about 6 days. Can you please let me know what is going on? I have also noticed that you have been online long since I sent you my PM today privately (4:21pm CST), inquiring about the whereabouts of our transaction. Thanks, and also for quicker contact, feel free to call or text me directly at: (405) 826-4128. Thank you, hope you are feeling better!

- Nikita

P.S. - Consumer confidence and communication is everything. Business is Business, everything else is details :)

Honda4Life

Reaction score
I've heard that as long as your attempting to make payments on the hospital bill they shouldn't continue to harass you to make larger payments. Your trying your best and they need to recognize that. When I've got time OP i will look through your FS photos later, see if I'm interested in something.

I hope you are right!

I keep trying to call this lady but she wont return my calls and it is pissing me off...I kind of want to hobble my way in there and give them a piece of my mind of their $hitty service but at the same time being that I want their help that may not be the best approach! :(

Ankle has been a B this weekend so if I feel up to it I'll try to make my way in there and see what I can get out of them...payment plan, reduction, etc.

All I know was that my MRI by itself was $1,500 and they wont work with me on that because they are a business and not a hospital :skurred::skurred::skurred:

But let me know what I can do for you! :bowdown:

Bump for your cause man.

On a side note, I have still not gotten the A|X hat and HD enclosure in the mail yet. I have not gotten a tracking number from you either, it's been about 6 days. Can you please let me know what is going on? I have also noticed that you have been online long since I sent you my PM today privately (4:21pm CST), inquiring about the whereabouts of our transaction. Thanks, and also for quicker contact, feel free to call or text me directly at: (405) 826-4128. Thank you, hope you are feeling better!

- Nikita

P.S. - Consumer confidence and communication is everything. Business is Business, everything else is details :)

Sorry for the delay Nikita!

My friend was the one who delivered the packages for me so everything was in his truck and it took FOREVER to get ahold of him but he just dropped off the tracking information...

It is through USPS Priority Mail

# 03103200000029810607

Again sorry for the delay.

Back