how to install seats using ur existing stock sliders and brackets??

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
hey guys me again... me and my friend are trying to install some tenzo evolution recaro style seats into an accord... i have the same seats install in mine but i paid for some1 to do it for me... but guess he trying to save some money..,so the guy he bought the seats from on ebay say he can use some of the existing parts on his stock seats.. that he just got to buy some black steel L space long frames and drill some holes to mount the adapter... has any1 ever did this or that just bought the brand manufacture seat brackets?? also i herd they sell the black steel L space long frames at hardware stores like home depot and lowes? is that true?? b/c dont wanna give misinformation to any1 and feel dumb going to the store....

98slowex

Reaction score
i made my own brackets using thick sheet metal...ill post up some pics when i get the chance to

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think you can use the stock seat parts, I just bought aftermarket brackets....

6genaccord

Reaction score
I want to do the same thing. pics please and is everyone sure you can't use the stock sliders and bracket?

6genaccord

Reaction score
also, how can I stretch the shoulders out on the tenzo seats? jump on the back before installing? lol one of the seats is wider then the other

Yogi

Reaction score
i know people that use their stock bracket/sliders/etc/ but i know it does not sitt right as in u can tell there not leveled, sitting correctly, or to high but those are other cars, mabey u pulled it off and if u did pics and DIY :) ill do it when i get recaro/bride pair

Back