Any Bikers??

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Used to do some BMX.

Diamondback Joker for the park
Diamondback Viper X feather light for the dirt racing. Never did any of it very competitively but had a lot of fun doing it through my childhood and early teen age years.

JINXaREDLINE

Reaction score
Used to do some BMX.

Diamondback Joker for the park
Diamondback Viper X feather light for the dirt racing. Never did any of it very competitively but had a lot of fun doing it through my childhood and early teen age years.

You can never be to old to shredd man! i'll upload pictures in 2 more days in my members ride post also!

Ratchet

Reaction score
^used to ride a black market riot. Now i'm just doing XC road and FR. can't wait for MCBP to open.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
157024_10200170844332453_1603445446_n.jpg

Me and Mr. Fisher.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Dude, those G29's are actually a really good deal for a decent bike. My buddy has one and rides the crap out of it. Those wheels are a pretty tough wheelset and can take a whole lot of abuse. Enjoy it man!

Thnx bud, I took her out not long after that post and I had a blast! it was so smooth and the frame/bike is fairly light which made it super easy to maneuver. I am taking it out tomorrow morning for only the second time but I'm so looking forward to it! I'm glad the weather is getting nicer.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well it looks like my cycling season will start this weekend if the weather forecast is correct. Low-mid 70's and sunny all weekend. I do not think I have looked forward to riding this much before.

Back