LED light at bottom of headlights?! (please help!)

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
okay but could you guys help me? I don't want an overpowering LED...I'm seeing many different types of LEDs for the same 168 bulb. Which would look cool but not be obnoxious

EDIT: (from ebay. Just go on, search 168 white led and tell me which to get)

Last edited:

dadams

Reaction score
i have a led bulb down there in my heads, u can seach ebay, but there is also superbrightleds.com

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
okay thanks guys! I just got a pair from Ebay...damned things are from Hong Kong though...so I'll be patient...probably going to be over a week?

accord786

Reaction score
okay thanks guys! I just got a pair from Ebay...damned things are from Hong Kong though...so I'll be patient...probably going to be over a week?

heyy bro also if ur gonna get the leds from a local store go to kragens or pep boys they got sum cool accerories lol

jwong512

Reaction score

It's much cheaper than the ones located in the US. They might take awhile to get here but I think it's worth the wait compared to paying a couple bucks more for the ones in the US.

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
first post- i went to v-leds.com for all my led's. i got the 168 hid 6k white ones with 13 leds

DANG! See but I'm not really going for that...I don't want them to be AS powerful as my actual headlights lol I just want them to be a subtle, but cool accent to my headlights like Nikita's accord in the first pic.

jdm00accord

Reaction score

i ordered blue leds of ebay to re do all my interior bulbs with them, took about 2 1/2-3 weeks to get them.

i replaced my parking lights with led amber parking lights. i personally liked it better than the white led light. i just picked them up at autozone. ebay is a much cheaper alternative. i just didnt wanna wait 3 weeks to do my parking lights haha.

Back