Abandoned motel (56k**)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
The pics are really good! I woould be scared of random people attacking me there

thanks! I didn't have any cash on me lol

nice shots. reminds me of Gears of War rusty textures. idk

looks like the set of a badazz music video

um, wouldnt catch me going alone there. But the pictures are great.

ty guys. yeah i'm not sure how old all the tags are on stuff but no one else was there

Pictures are great.. Looks like a nice place to shoot some pictures of ur car as well

there is nothing exciting about my car right now lol but that's true

Nice pics Cody! :thumbsup:

I've been wanting to do a shoot like this at an abandoned place around

man, it's pretty nerdy how happy I was to see it, have my camera with me, and have the extra time to waste lol. there's some abandoned children's asylum on the other side of the state that would probably be creepy as hell but that eventually I hope to wander around in

Nice Pictures! I wonder if any junkies live in that abandoned motel?

i was gonna say, i hope you kept an eye out for bums and what not

that would be a perfect stage for killing zombiez... :ohsnap: COD: Blk Ops

I wish I had seen zombies, because then I could practice what I have learned for defeating the scourge. I parked my car out of site when I pulled in to avoid any attention from people driving by but I didn't see anyone

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
not bad.. i like the phone pix the best.. what camera and lens did u use? :thinking:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
this place looks too ratty to squat in IMO (in all but the worst weather)...plus most bums just want to be left alone. scrappers are the ones to avoid since cops/security really want to nail them on the premises.

pretty sure i've seen pics of this place before...most likely on uer.ca...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Wow, these shots were very well staged. Nice job Cody. High artistic scores. Except for that b*tch of a Russian judge.... he gave you a 6.0. :lawl:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
not bad.. i like the phone pix the best.. what camera and lens did u use? :thinking:

they were all taken with a 35mm f/1.8 & d3000

this place looks too ratty to squat in IMO (in all but the worst weather)...plus most bums just want to be left alone. scrappers are the ones to avoid since cops/security really want to nail them on the premises.

pretty sure i've seen pics of this place before...most likely on uer.ca...

yeah, that's why I wasn't too concerned with anyone popping out. there wasn't really anything left for anyone to use or take. my guess is people just get drunk/high and break windows there when they are bored, from the looks of things.

Wow, these shots were very well staged. Nice job Cody. High artistic scores. Except for that b*tch of a Russian judge.... he gave you a 6.0. :lawl:

haha, thanks man, it means a lot :beer: always nice to hear something specific that people like or dislike

nice shots :thumbup:

that playground looks like it used to be the ****.

i know! usually when there was a playground that badass it came with the rubber tire chips, so you could only rock out for a little while or burn the hell out of your feet

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice photos Cody. Kind of eery. I like the one of the telephone for some reason.

Back