*more* Problems with RSB endlinks

NotNice

Reaction score
is this hard to do? i never really looked under the car n checked it out. it should be the same way taken out to the same way putting back. correct? i plan on doing it but want to make sure its that simple. or would i need an extra hand.

i see in the pics you have you just basiccaly unbolted the sway bar and you have the other thingy hanging to put the new one in. what is that thingy called? the end links? would like to change them

Last edited:

Adancito

Reaction score
is this hard to do? i never really looked under the car n checked it out. it should be the same way taken out to the same way putting back. correct? i plan on doing it but want to make sure its that simple. or would i need an extra hand.

i see in the pics you have you just basiccaly unbolted the sway bar and you have the other thingy hanging to put the new one in. what is that thingy called? the end links? would like to change them

Its not hard to do just have patience with the OEM end links because they seem to spin with the nut so you have to hold the bolt in order to take the nut out. It can get tricky but nothing too complicated. And I would recommended getting Moog endlinks as an upgrade. In the eye candy section I just posted pics of mines and have comparisons of the OEM end links with the Moog ones I got. Check it out!

F23A1AT

Reaction score
This is one of the easiest things a person can do to this car. I re-installed my progress bar last week in little over 20 minutes. As for removing the endlinks it really will be easier to just get a hack saw and cut them off.

NotNice

Reaction score
Ok and i was searching the forum the buy one and it gave me an acura site with the part number and it was 60 shipped for the manual tl one. Is that legit?

VonDubz

Reaction score
Just for your information if the nut is turning and the whole ball inside is rotating, theres just enough room for a thin vice grip to fit in between the boot, just lock it down as hard as you can. if you have an air/electric gun makes the job 10 times easier

Back