Just wondering .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
Has anybody seen or done an accord 98 and up with acura integra type r wheels was wondering how it would look.....

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
this isnt honda tech or whatever. this is a tiny forum, so you dont need to bump ur **** every 4 minutes

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
anywayz thank u sir i just bumped it to make sure it was posted so CALM DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!

Lol if you see it posted, then we all can see it.

Why would you throw on some 15's on the car when they already come with 15 alloy if you are EX.

Instead of spending 400-700 on type R's you can save and buy something more decent.

To add: i lIkE iT wHeN pEoPlE sTiLl tHiNkS tYpInG lIkE tHiS aS ThIeR sCrEeNnAme iSh KeWl. :poke:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
You could've just asked on his FS thread instead of making a new thread about it...

Might just be me, but when noobs join, 98% of the time they will ask some questions that has been covered 100x. Even if this isn't their first fourm, i'm pretty sure they all have a search bar for a reason...

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
Lol if you see it posted, then we all can see it.

Why would you throw on some 15's on the car when they already come with 15 alloy if you are EX.

Instead of spending 400-700 on type R's you can save and buy something more decent.

To add: i lIkE iT wHeN pEoPlE sTiLl tHiNkS tYpInG lIkE tHiS aS ThIeR sCrEeNnAme iSh KeWl. :poke:
THANKS FOR U R INPUT BUDDY I CAN CARE LESS
You could've just asked on his FS thread instead of making a new thread about it...
THANKS
Might just be me, but when noobs join, 98% of the time they will ask some questions that has been covered 100x. Even if this isn't their first fourm, i'm pretty sure they all have a search bar for a reason...

THANKS BRO

ALL OF U MUST FEEL COOL TRASHNG A PERSON JUST ASKING A DAMN ****ING QUESTION WOW LMAOOOOOOOOO :wtf1::asshole:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back