Car is officially totaled.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
sorry to see this! you were definitely my inspiration. i loved your SSM 4 door. you and FunnyVictor are my inspiration. I'd love to see you back with another 6GA but if not id love to take some parts off ya. glad youre okay!

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
DAYUM dood if CJ had not posted this in the 6thgen FB i would not have even known! sucks when stuff like this happens. The important thing is the accord did its job in the accident and kept you alive!

6thGenJed

Reaction score
DAmn. glad your ok bro. RIP a very ill accord. its still in my picture on my fb page from the SD meet. xD keep your head up bro. sure your next ride will be even doper.

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
Glad to see you weren't seriously hurt but I can't say that much for your ride mang. Hope you continue on with another accord. Good luck with everything.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update:

I mailed in the title today to the insurance company. The car is located at coparts in San Diego. The car still has ff coilovers, tl front strut bar, wicked rear camber kit, momo pit stop hand brake with leather boot and mint driver side retro fit head light and fog light with wire harness.

I'm currently searching for another 6thgen Accord or something similar. It would be nice if I can find a clean SSM sedan but majority of them has a salvaged title so I'm leaning more towards a 2dr.

Here is my DD until then...

20121019_081312.jpg

20121019_081418.jpg

2012 Honda Fit Sport

Brad2274

Reaction score
thought about buying it back? itd be worth it if its less than 1200, solid 2k in parts at least, parts car would be awesome if you get another 6thgen

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
thought about buying it back? itd be worth it if its less than 1200, solid 2k in parts at least, parts car would be awesome if you get another 6thgen

I would if I have a garage to store it.

How's the search goin?

Tuff. Everything I've seen is either over priced by 1K+, salvaged or is in ruff condition. 98-02 Accord with 150k+ miles in decent condition is going for 6K + here locally. I've seen a 7thgen EX-L for around 7K but most of them are 8K+. Everything is priced way above KBB.

I'm going to expand my search and look at some e46, cl-s, tl-s but I might end up getting a beater until the Fit is paid off.

Last edited:

doubleclutch

Reaction score
sucks to see such a beautiful car get destroyed. glad your ok tho, hope the search for a new ride goes smooth and insurance isnt mean either about paying you

Back