Caliper Brackets

phi1542

Reaction score
derek, so which calipers are you wanting to use on the rear?

yeah if you (or anyone) could verify most of those measurements that'd be great.

I measured out my fat four custom front brake adapter and compared it to that CAD sheet. Measurements seem to be legit on that sheet. I measured mine differently than the sheet but if you add the space from where I started it seems to be correct.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So Jon, think you have enough to go on for getting the RL bracket machined?

Wish someone would help out with the Fastbrakes bracket, I'm more interested in that than the RL brackets. The RL calipers stick out 2.25" from the front rotor surface so I don't think my Works will clear them w/o decently thick spacers. Probably won't end up running that setup.

I measured out my fat four custom front brake adapter and compared it to that CAD sheet. Measurements seem to be legit on that sheet. I measured mine differently than the sheet but if you add the space from where I started it seems to be correct.

Thanks, repped for that and the info you provided me and 604ACCORD with in your ride thread. :)

Last edited:

Lablueboy

Reaction score
I bought a set of Paul's rear brake kit recent for my gen 7th. Let me see if i can post some measurements up here..

Last edited:

Lablueboy

Reaction score
Here you go. I can't post a link yet since my status is restricted. Copy the link below to your browser.

All units are in MM, you can round up if you want. If something is not measured it's because it's a duplicate. Left and right brackets are the same. Note: the 17 MM nut inner diameter is a 10MM not 9..

imgur.com/a/keXpy

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Lablueboy, that is exactly what we need for the fronts, much appreciated. Repped.

Hoping someone will find/take the time to do the same for the rear.

Jon, any idea as to when you might have the time fabricate those?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I've only found one person so far who has the Fastbrakes rear brackets, but they were not willing to take a few minutes to do it. I know there are more people out there that have them...

Here you go. I can't post a link yet since my status is restricted. Copy the link below to your browser.

All units are in MM, you can round up if you want. If something is not measured it's because it's a duplicate. Left and right brackets are the same. Note: the 17 MM nut inner diameter is a 10MM not 9..

imgur.com/a/keXpy

Sorry can you clarify, which brackets are these? In your previous post you said rear...so are these the rear brackets that allow you to space out the rear caliper to use the Pilot rotor, like what Fastbrakes sells?

Last edited:

Lablueboy

Reaction score
^I've only found one person so far who has the Fastbrakes rear brackets, but they were not willing to take a few minutes to do it. I know there are more people out there that have them...

Sorry can you clarify, which brackets are these? In your previous post you said rear...so are these the rear brackets that allow you to space out the rear caliper to use the Pilot rotor, like what Fastbrakes sells?

Yes. These are for the rear to use Pilot rotors. I am not familiar with gen 6th accord rear rotor/brake dimensions, I assume it's similar to gen 7th which this bracket was made for.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ah, the rears.....thanks for clarifying.

Ok, well, it's a start, we still need the measurements for the fronts.

I don't know that there is a difference in what Paul made for the 6th/7th Gen, but I guess that would have to be confirmed as well.

Back